Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ip office 406 and ip office 400 analog phones (downgrade)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dimorus

IS-IT--Management
May 18, 2024
RU
ip office 406 and ip office 400 analog phones (downgrade)?
I have a working ip406! But yesterday, for some unknown reason, the PBX extension stopped working (I assume that there is a short circuit somewhere) IP400 with 30 ports
I found an analog extension for 16 ports, but it has a different firmware version.. and it seems to me that because of this there is no dial tone when you pick up the handset in the phones when I connect them to the ip400 on 16 ports
How can I downgrade from this version?

I work in ip office R6.1 manager
Untitled_oqrzt1.png

If someone has a firmware from which and to which you need to switch, please drop the link.

https://files.engineering.com/getfile.aspx?folder=19643af7-14c3-4c82-98ce-98c9d9686148&file=Untitled.png
R3.2 is going way back! From memory you could upgrade to R5 without a licence so you should look at that option. Check the notes as you may need to upgrade in several steps.

I think you can access the older releases without a contract but you may find them on the web.

Or maybe someone has distributions? R3.2 or R5 ?
For some reason I can't find them....

You have to transit from the intermediate binary file 3.2999 located in your Manager folder

Have you seen this site ?

Do check the technical bulletins for compatibility especially as Iamsherpa says.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back