Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

IP office 1.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sam Corcione

Vendor
Jun 19, 2019
US
Does anyone have a copy of IP Office 1.4 (22) ((manager 3.4 (22))
I have a POTS 8 blade that died and they are replacing their system in late 2023 but I need to downgrade a blade temporarily to get them running.

Sam Corcione
Diverstycom, Inc.

Sorry, I cleaned up my disks about 6 months ago and tossed those all.

But those old releases you can upgrade for free so I would suggest to upgrade them to something newer like R4.2 which was a good release and that is downloadable

Joe
FHandw, ACSS, ACIS

"Dew knot truss yore Spell Cheque

I got into IPO late in the game and am unfamiliar with the split between releases. From here, the oldest I can get is for platform 3.2.x with Manager running from 3.0.58 to 3.2.69. It doesn't sound like that would help you but maybe it could. Reach back if it does and we'll connect.

Tim Alberstein

You should be able to download pre 5.0 software from Avaya without a login or upgrade licence.

From memory CCUs with DS ports can go to 4.2 or 5 and those with DT ports to 3.0(58). I think you need 2.x to upgrade from 1.4 and unfortunately the software for both is not on the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back