Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ip offcie 412 voicePro 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

cpitstar

IS-IT--Management
Apr 9, 2007
US
i have an ip offcie 412 with vmp.. how cna i setup auto-attendante.? is there a how to for dumies...

thanks.

Might want to try to find a tech to help you out, and maybe give you some training for dummies.

thanks all for the infor have a lot of reading to do... one last question before i start reading..

how do i define an operator?

In the IP Office, you don't really define an "Operator". It is not a key system.

If you want 0(in the UK) for the Operator, just create a group with a DN of 0 and put in the extn(s) you want to be operator in that group

Jamie Green

IPO ACA:Implement

Fooball is not a matter of life and death-It is far more important!!!!

In the AA menu, select touch tones, then add zero.

Connect the zero action to for instance a transfer action. In the transfer action specific tab, enter the user number to transfer to. By pressing zero in that menu, you go to the operator for that menu. Mailboxes have their own zero(operator), and the system can have a zero hunt groups, or a zero user as well, or a short codes zero that forward to a destination as well.

WHich zero(operator) were you talking about?

Well, when you get to the point of trying to set up any of these, answer back, and I can give you a hand.

thaks aarenot but i read and read and got it to work..

thanks everyone for you help...

Which one did you end up looking for? Good work figuring it out,sounds like you did some reading.

I used 4.0....

I have a problem...

I have dial by name and when a person dial by name the system will fine the person... but went picking the person they want it will disconnect...

Thanks.

DOES THE DIAL BY NAME ACTION LEAD TO A TRANSFER ACTION?

IT SHOULD.

Thanks aarenot... i know i mised a step...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back