Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

IP LIC

Status
Not open for further replies.

mokeefe69

Technical User
Dec 6, 2009
US
In my remote sites PBX, I can go to LD 22 with the command SLT and get a count of the ip sets being used in the system. In the remote sites I see the IP users is 400, it tells me that I have used 294 and have 106 left to be used. When the remote system exceeds 400 do I have to purchase more IP license for the remote PBX? I know that I have to purchase IP license for the main PBX when I need more IP license but what about the remote sites?
If that is the case, then I would be purchasing two IP lic for one VOIP set?

A wise man mends nets not swords

if the sets are registered to your main system, that database on the remote is really, or should be a copy of what is on the main. Does it match your main? What type pbx and Rls you have?

Mato' Was'aka

if you have a SMG then the SLT limits are maxed (32760) but will only work without the main Call Server for 90 days maximum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back