Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

IP DECT 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

mat123

Technical User
Dec 17, 2003
ZA
Hi All
I am trying to gather technical information on the new IP DECT which NEC-Philips unified solutions has launched.
Does anyone have manuals which I can access?

Thanks in advance.

I have DAP 4.0 software + firmware for AP200S antenna - IP DECT .

Hi All
Thank you IQsoft for your reply.I too purchased the IP DECT starter kit with consisted of an AP200s antenna,2x C124 Handsets & CD(PARI No & software).
I connected the DECT system to an NEC-Philips IPC100 PBX. The problem I am experiencing is that I purchased 2x additional AP200s antenna's & 6x C124 handsets and cannot add antenna's to system.I now have all 8 handsets subscribed on one AP200s DAP.I have gone through the manual to establish whether I require a license is required to add AP200s DAP's to your existing system.The manual stipulates that as long as you are adding AP200s DAP's and not AP200 you do not require a new license.
Please could someone assist me in solving this problem & I would appreciate it if I could get a copy of the latest release DAP 4.0 software & firmware.

Thanks
Matt

Dear IQsoft ,

please help me!
please send the ap200 firmware to me.
My cd is crashed :(

Thank you!
Gabor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor