Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

IP DECT - reject call without answering

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mobileha

Technical User
May 19, 2015
RU
Hello!

We've got
Avaya IPO 500 v1 9.0
IP DECT r4 (IPBS2[7.2.14], Hardware[IPBS2-C4/1B1])
Avaya DECT 3725 phone

If I call to 3725 station, and user presses hangup button, call reappears in second.
To reject you should answer and hangup.

Users ask how can they reject call without answering it (if on meeting for example)?

--
Alexey

Taking the phone off them is the best answer, if they don't want to take calls only for a certain period they should be in DND :)

At the moment a bucket with water seems to be the best workaround :)

But what if we need a working device after that? Seems to be a problem...

*08 do not disturb on
*09 do not disturb off

BAZINGA!

I'm not insane, my mother had me tested!

I'm looking for "ignore" button for one call.

This is how you can no-answer one call on mobile - just select hangup, without throwing phone to bucket or setting DND :)

The question if from CEO's assistant that wants to receive only important calls sometimes

Thanks use sdo bit disturb. When it is important they should use a shortcode with priority call if important.

BAZINGA!

I'm not insane, my mother had me tested!

Point out it's not a mobile phone, she can't check her Facebook page with it either before she asks for that :)

TAPI applications allow TAPI redirect during ringing. Works well even for dect handsets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back