Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

IP Dect R4 Dect handsets unsubscribe

Status
Not open for further replies.

DirectelTech

Vendor
Jul 23, 2012
ZA
Hi there, I have installed a dect system with 4 base stations. I have about 24 handsets registered on the system. My problem is I keep on getting handsets that go into "unsubscibed" state, and they seem to all do it in the same area.

The majority of the handsets, about 16 are located in this area, but it has ample coberage from 2 external antenna base stations.

I have upgraded the base stations to the software supplied with the 9.0.5 admin CD along with all the handsets.

Any ideas as to what can be causing this?

Thanks in advance

Kevin

Try 9.0.6
There are some fixes for your problem.
Do not forget to upgrade your base stations too.

BAZINGA!

I'm not insane, my mother had me tested!

I would say as you have finished installation (i.e all handsets are registered on IPO & on Radio Base Station) , uncheck "provisionning" , that will fix this issue.

That is not a solution!

BAZINGA!

I'm not insane, my mother had me tested!

We also found an issue where a number of users had a lot of unread voicemails and whenever the voicemail server went off line/re-booted they would unsubscribe. This was fixed in 6.0.28 firmware.

The "turn off provisioning" was given to us by Avaya support as a temporary fix until the firmware was available.

+++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back