Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

IP DECT on CM4

Status
Not open for further replies.

vtec

Programmer
Feb 13, 2002
NL
Hi everyone,

I'm having trouble with IP DECT in Communication Manager 4. It seems to work, handsets can be called from outside the DECT system and call quality is OK. Handsets however cannot make any calls, not within the DECT system nor outside (to the CM). Any ideas?
Also, if anyone can send me some screendumps of the system customer options and trunk and signaling-group settings, SPECIFIC for CM4.0 (not 3.1.3 as in the manual on the support site) that would be great!

Thanks!

David

Hi,

Me too have problems with ip dect and CM4. My dect handsets can call others phones in the system (except the others dect handsets) and can call to outside but they can't be called.

Regards

Hi Sunnyphone,

Make sure you check the correct settings on the station form. It should NOT have any configuration number set. Check for the docs on support.avaya.com and check ALL settings are the same, not only the highlited items...

Good luck,

David

Hi vtec,

I check and all settings are ok, but it is impossible to call dect handsets. I don't know why ? When i trace the ip trunk, i saw the call process to the dect handset but nothing happen.

Can you provide me the screenshot of your signaling group, trunk group and xmobile station please

Thank you in advance

Regards

Hi
change to in station form Mapping Mode:both

display station 1401 Page 1 of 4
STATION

Extension: 1401 Lock Messages? n BCC: 0
Type: XMOBILE Security Code: TN: 1
Coverage Path 1: COR: 1
Name: dect_test_1 Coverage Path 2: COS: 2
Hunt-to Station:
STATION OPTIONS
Time of Day Lock Table:

XMOBILE Type: DECT Message Lamp Ext: 1401
Display Module? y Message Waiting Type: ICON
Display Language: english Length of Display: 12x3
Mobility Trunk Group: 101 Calls Allowed: all
Configuration Set: 1

CELL PHONE NUMBER MAPPING
Dial Prefix:
Cell Phone Number: 1401
Mapping Mode: both

vtec,

check if SA8567 PHS/DECT over IP is enabled on special app. screen. I had the same problem without this license.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back