Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

IP DECT NS0154 CELL station - PS station KX-TCA185/285/ handset The DECT intercell handover function

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrixStand

Systems Engineer
Jun 29, 2022
CZ

Hi,
We have more than 200 customers with the Panasonic DECT system with a lot of handset, even in heavier establishments.
Changing to another system, e.g. SIP DECT, will often be quite costly for the customer
I have the following question.
Does anyone know if there is a substitute for KX-TCA185/258/385 handset for the DECT system on the market. Which would enable the DECT intercell handover function?
I am asking with regard to the end of production of original Panasonic handset.
Thank you very much in advance for any answer and advice or experience.
We tested a lot of headphones from other manufacturers in combination with cells.
only the old models of Panasonic handles that were supplied for analog bases have worked for us. Which is not a solution due to the end of production of the original models.

Are those systems KX-TDA or KX-TDE Series PBXs?
For KX-TDE Series with SIP Licenses i think you can use SIP Portal handsets from other vendors/manufacturers

wanetelecoms@gmail.com

Thank you for answer.
My question only concerns system DECT. I mean the DECT system operated using IP cells KX-NS0154 or KX-NCP0158. In case of KX-TDA PBX and cell KX-TDA0156 or two-wire solution using DPT port KX-TDA0155/TDA0158
The clarification of the question is therefore when using system DECT - replacement of KX-TCA185/285/385/WT115 handsets/handsets
No UDS system no SIP DECT from another manufacturer (SIP cells)
While maintaining the existing Panasonic IP or TDM cells, operate handsets that would support the handover function.
Does anyone have experience with handset/headphones that could be replaced by Panasonic and would support the handover function?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back