Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

IP DECT D160 feature programming

Status
Not open for further replies.

djkoby

Vendor
Apr 14, 2015
US
Is it possible to program any of the speed dial buttons on the D160 as quick access to features like Park and Park Retrieval? I've tried with no success...

I have a client with a D160 that I put a "Call Park" on one button and "UnPark Call" on another button. To park a call while on a live call, you press the Call Park button. It then asks what park zone. Enter 1, 2, 3, etc and then ok/enter/done. That parks it that zone. To pickup, press the UnPark, enter the park zone 1,2, 3, etc and then ok/enter/done. Not 100% streamlined, but a little better.

Telecomboy so HOW do I program those features?

Just like you would any other phone via Manager and the user's button programming. Not every feature is available to a d160, but Call Park and UnPark Call will work.

I do not believe programming these buttons in Manager works (at least I have never been able to). Haven't done one in some time but there is a self-admin screen on those phones that allow you to assign a select number of feature codes to those buttons. From what I remember, it is all done on the handset itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back