Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

IP Console and Main Number

Status
Not open for further replies.

RD1234

Vendor
May 14, 2008
GB
Hi,

We have a BCM450 with PRI and LAN CTE to allow calls to go to an IP Console. How do we setup the main number of the DID range ie 1500 to go to the IP Console?

Is there an attendant configuration where we can specify the attendant DN to "0"?

Is it possible to setup a HOT key on the IP phone to call reception automatically using DN "0" using a specific button?

Thanks,
Rob

So for attendant DN I think we setup a direct dial digit 0 and at least one direct dial set 1 and use this on the active set capabilities. This way if dial 0 the phone will ring the extension of the direct dial set when dial 0.

My other problem is around how to configure the DID main number to go from a target line out to the LAN CTE?

Looks like we can add control DNs so we can allow the LAN CTE client the authority to control DN 1500.

Is this a console.net product if it is the main phone should be tied to the console.

It is the Advatel Phone Easy IP Console.

Do we always have to assign a DN to a physical set or is there a way to create a "phantom DN" from the public target lines?

I could really do with a good document that explains the basics well ie lines, auto attendant, ccr trees etc... anyone know of one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back