Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

IP 500V2 Check VM and System Reboots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scodaddyo

Vendor
Feb 11, 2005
US
I have a IP500 V2 system running 8.0 (53). When one specific hunt group checks their voicemail (embedded intuity mode) it crashes the system and it reboots. They are able to check all other hunt group mailboxes, except for this one.

I did just upgrade the system for 53 and it did not fix the issue.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

-Scott

Try deleteing and rebuilding the HG.. Maybe rename it something different

If the system name is equal to the huntgroup name then I am not surprised about the reboot.

A simple mind delivers great solutions

They want to get the voicemail off it before I delete it. Thats the only issue with doing that. I will try to rename it first though.

System name is not the same as the hunt group name (or any hunt group). It did work for over 6 months.

Thanks.

Make a monitor trace so you can see why it reboots.
But in deed upgrade to the latest version too.

BAZINGA!

I'm not insane, my mother had me tested!

do you know how to get access to the SD card via the manager? if so then access the VM from there and recreate the HG.

ACIS, ACSS, IPO expert,
ACDS, ACSS, Enterprise

So i was able to access the sd card and get the vm but it is in some crazy format. Anyone have a program to convert?

Also upgrading to the newest version did not resolve the issue.

Thanks again.

I will quote myself:

Make a monitor trace so you can see why it reboots.

So make a monitor trace and show us please.

BAZINGA!

I'm not insane, my mother had me tested!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back