Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

IP 500, V2 and Expansion Module Phone 16 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

divemaster1980

IS-IT--Management
Sep 6, 2007
US
IP 500 works great, I added the phone 16 expansion module. To do this I created a new config with all the internal modules in the IP 500 and the expansion module Phone 16. I sent the config to the ip office system and let it go through the reboot. The system went through the reload and it looks like everything took when I open the config on the system. The light on the Phone 16 is blinking green, does this mean its working like it should or do I have a problem with it.

It should be solid green. If it is a 500 V1 it may need upgraded.

Dermis and feline can be divorced by manifold methods.*
*(Disclaimer for all advise given)--'Version Dependent'

Also unplug ip 500 and expansion module, now power up expansion module 1st then the ip 500

That was the trick, just had to power everything down then power up the module first. Thanks for your assistance. I guess I'm over thinking things these days, been working on too many Cisco VoIP systems, Avaya makes their system much easier to understand and work on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back