Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

IP 403

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldtimers

Vendor
Jan 16, 2007
GB
We have a client with an ip 403 with DT phones and a pots 8. Every now and then we get a call from the client saying that they have been dropped from the hunt groups that they are included in, obviously they lose calls because of this. The user has an analogue phone, we don't really unerstand why its happening. Any ideas?

Thanks

James

I would check they are nbot using Agent Mode on Phone Manager Pro.

This rings a bell with me though. What version of software is the 403 running???

Jamie Green

ACA:Implement - IP Office
ACS:Implement - IP Office

Football is not a matter of life and death-It is far more important!!!!

Are they using phone manager? and when you say 'dropped' are they disabled in the hunt group?

Yes they are disabled in the hunt group. They are using 3.0 software and phone manager.Will check if they are in agent mode.

We had a couple of customers a few years ago that this happened to alot and I am racking my brains as to what it was!!!

Jamie Green

by 3.0 are you using 3.0DT (3.0(5xx)) or something else.

What version PhoneManagers do you have on the site

Jamie Green

I have had this in the past, usually when they in some kind of document and phone manager pops, It just seems to disable them randomly. I did try to replicate the fault by doing random keystokes on an incoming call, but couldn't find a pattern.
It did only seem to happen when they had phone manager popping on an incoming call.

Do they ever press DND/No Calls (???) to stop calls calls ringing thier phone when a group call comes in???

Jamie Green

its to do with the software revision on phone manager, if I remember correctly, the shift key disables the user from the groups, so update to the latest rev of ipo and phone manager

robb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back