Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

IP 2033 TFTP NOT CONNECTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crash4723

Vendor
Jul 27, 2011
US
I have a few IP 2033 Conference units running Unistim 2310S97 and I would like to upgrade them to 2310S99. I am using Pumpkin on a Windows 2013 server that works well to upgrade my 1140's and 1120's to the newest firmware. I manually configured the 2033 with the TFTP Server IP address, it boots, grabs an IP via DHCP, and looks for the TFTP Server, but then times out. What am I missing? All of my 1140's connect to Pumpkin, why wont the 2033 connect.

On another note I have tried the **RENEW{MAC}## as well and nothing happens.

Any and all help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

why aren't you using the signal servers/ TPS to upload the firmware ????

I am not working with a system, I am only working off a windows based server running Pumpkin.

Not having seen a 2033 conference phone, are you able to create a config file for use with a TFTP server?.

Firebird Scrambler

Nortel & Avaya Meridian 1 / Succession & BCM / Norstar Programmer

Website = linkedin

I have the config file. But the 2033 unit does not contact Pumpkin and ask for the file.

I'm thinking that maybe there is something additional that I need to configure on the DHCP server for the 2033 that the 1120/1140's don't need.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back