Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

IOS Image replacement

Status
Not open for further replies.

deesuper

Programmer
Aug 24, 2003
DE
Hi, i currently have a "c7200-is-mz.121-5.T12.bin" IOS image running on a 7206vxr voice router. Because this image doesn't support TCL scripts i replaced the router image with a "c7301-js-mz.123-2.T.bin" version. The big problem i have now is the router doesn't boot up with this image.
Now I’ve found out that i have to use an IOS version of 12.2xxxxx. I don't have a CCO account with Cisco so i can't download this image online. I desperately need this thing for the TCL scripts within a very short time can someone help me out? I will really really appreciate it!!
thanx a lot

delsonn@hotmail.com

deesuper,

You loaded an image for the Cisco 7301 router on to the 7200. Thats why its not booting. Its not about the IOS version, but that you put the wrong image on the wrong hardware. You will need to create a CCO login for downloading the IOS image. DO you have a contract number with Cisco, or your reseller through which you purchased the 7206 ? If yes you can use that to gain privileged access on CCO, to download IOS images.

Sankar Nair
General Datatech l.p.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back