Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Iomega REV Backup jobs queued

Status
Not open for further replies.

COM3Svce

Technical User
Dec 13, 2004
US
I'm running BE v8.6 Rev 3808 Small Business Server and just added an Iomega USB REV drive. The REV is recognized as a backup to disk folder and I have a media set for it but my backup jobs just go into a "Queued" status and never execute. I've checked the Veritas support area and there are no locks and I've stopped and started the BE services and the server is not paused. Any ideas on where I've gone wrong? Thx.

I'm having the same problem. Jobs getting stuck queued for six weeks now, and BE support has been unsuccessful in helping. I'm backing up to an HP 16-tape SDLT autoloader, but can't make anything work. HP support worked with me to verify the loader works fine (I can run Windows Backup to it). If I find a solution, I'll post it back here...

if it ain't broke, i haven't touched it yet....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back