Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

IOD370 Error

Status
Not open for further replies.

zcgillihan

IS-IT--Management
Feb 6, 2008
US
Howdy,

I restarted our Opt 11C cabinet last week, the computer connected to the pbx is connected though several connections that Im not sure what and where they go. I also restarted that and now on my hyperTerminal I keep getting a:

IOD370 137.135.128.248

I know the error code says "Buffer has resumed normal operation ......" I get this error every so many seconds. I restarted OTM and the computer and nothing. 137.135.128.248 appears to be the PC IP and the OTM must use it to connect to the switch. OTM still works.

Any Ideas?

Thanks in advance!

What version of TM are you using? Also are you collecting CDR and or traffic via IP?

something is built and was disabled.. without looking at several loads, no one can help much. if an 11 is giving you dial tone, never turn it off. if it's not giving you dial tone, power cycling will not fix it.. it's not something that bill gates sells that has to be rebooted ever 30 minutes.. you may need to call your service provider, that code may be something that needs to be addressed..

IF it is something that is not used someone needs to remove it from software, not just disable it..

another possible problem, when you power cycle, your msdl cards reload.. that may write changes to them you didn't expect, and at times they can need to be reloaded after the switch boots

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

The following below might help?.

Problem

OTM 2.0 Windows 2000 Succession CSE 1000 Release 2.0
DBA application is having problems connecting to Call Server.

Solution

Symptoms:
DBA application is having problems connecting to Call Server.
Several IDO370 messages are appearing on Call Server console.
IOD370

Cause:
Windows Terminal Services was being used for remote administration. This was causing problems with the DBA session with the Call Server

Fix:
Windows Terminal Services is not a supported environment with OTM. Ensure that the Windows Terminal Services is not running on the OTM Server.

Problem

STAT BUF command in LD 117 the CDR buffer never shows less than 96.5% full.

Solution

Patch mplr20359 for 04.50W

Problem Description
----------------------------------
DBA has been configured on OTM to collect CDR info. If we use the STAT BUF command in LD 117 the CDR buffer never shows less than 96.5% full.

When STAT BUF is entered we are seeing the following response:
ld 117
OAM000

=> stat buf

CDR ENL
TRF DIS
STN DIS
Storage space is 96.5% full
Connected to 172.18.18.200

We are also seeing IOD365 alarm listed in history file which may indicate LAN failure although there is no indication that this is the case. The Field engineer has also observed IOD366-IOD370 alarms indicating buffer overflow and reset.

IOD365 Data send failed, retry timeout,
addr=172.18.18.139, sCount=3, rCount=0.

IOD370 172.18.18.139

IOD365 Data send failed, retry timeout,
addr=172.18.18.139, sCount=3, rCount=0.
and
31/10/2006 16:10:26 BUG2587 DR: Can't take drBlockSem [0x4a4c9e0], errno [0x3d00
04].
31/10/2006 16:10:36 BUG2587 DR: Can't take drBlockSem [0x4a4c9e0], errno [0x3d00
04].

I have checked smp_db in pdt and there multiple files dating back to February, so it looks like these are not being deleted.

This patch will delete all DBA files that are greater than 3 days old.
The patch will do this one of two different ways:
- Automatically every hour after task tDbaFile was initiated, in other words, automatically in 60 minute intervals.
- Manually by loading overlay 117 and using the command "stat buf".

What software version is your system?.

All the best

Firebird Scrambler
Meridian Programmer in the UK

If it's working, then leave it alone!.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back