Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Invisible Image

Status
Not open for further replies.
this bit
Code:
<td align="right">Customer Favorite</font></td>
has a spurious </font>. It should be
Code:
<td align="right">Customer Favorite</td>

Thanks but the wo responses do not help.

Re: size1 and size2: The image exists in both folders. One is larger than the other but that is not the problem.

Re: has a spurious </font>.: When I fix that, it does not fix the image issue.

For giggles, I tried going directly to each image by entering the URL. When I entered " I was redirected to " (notice the "//" between .com and training). When I entered " I got the image. I suspect you have a directory named wrong or permissions problems for the ss_size2 directory.

"Retired Programmer". So, please be patient.

Hence was why I pointed out they were in different folders. I am sorry you did not state you knew they were in different folders before - that is why I pointed it out and hoped you would look further

If the image that is in ss_size1 is in any type of lower case and you are on a *NIX server, this could be the issue. The image in ss_size1 could possibly be corrupted as well and either reuploading the image or consider "converting" the image to JPG might fix any problems

Merchant Accounts | Toll-Free Numbers | Expression Web Blog

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back