Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Inventory of unused sets attached to specific ACDs. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrvNDMrtN

ISP
Nov 4, 2001
AU
Hi,

During my audit i need to find out how many unused sets are going to each ACD - so we can reuse them again.

Is there an easy command to show this?

Thanks in advance!

What the?!?!

prt the ACDN in ld 11 and it will list every ACD set that belongs to that queue.

Mato' Was'aka

Thanks for that,

But that wont show me active/inactive sets.

I shouldnt have to IDU each TN listed... or maybe i do? It wouldnt be good if i was managing a thousand person call centre and we're trying to keep track of the licenses.

What the?!?!

In your midnight routines (LD 17 - DROL) you should be able to test every phone in the PBX (32 I think) Once this runs through, it will disable all TN's with no phones connected. If you do an LDIS for each of your loops, before and after it runs, if there are any differences, you should get the print out showing which ones you can "play" with.

disabled/enabled is not the same as active/inactive, unless of course, that is what you meant when you said inactive. Sometimes manual labor or at least physical inventory is needed, other than just what is in software. as stated above if 30 is in midn, then you can ldis loop shelf in 32 for dsisabled units.

Mato' Was'aka

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back