Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Invalid Use Of Null Error For Access XP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Modica82

Technical User
Jan 31, 2003
GB
Hi All,

I have an application that in Access 2000 worked fine, but for some strange reason when ported over to Access XP Causes and error. When you do any sort of add command it comes up with an Error 94 Invalid use of null, and i have no idea where this error is occouring, the only thing i can identify is that it is happening when a new record is being created.

i have hit a brick wall, please has anyone got any ideas??

Rob

Sorry it works for SP2 of Office XP but not SP3???????????????

Whats going on??

Rob

I'm having the exact same problem only I am working Win2000 Pro. I have narrowed it down to the table I am using. If I import equivalent tables with identical structures from other databases the form I am using works fine. If however I import my table into one of the equivalent databases and try to run the form I still get error 94. Given that the form works on equivalent tables but never on the one in question I am sure this is a table problem but I am at a loss as to what it is.

Check the properties on the fields in your table an ensure allow zero length on appropriate fields is set to yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back