Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

INVALID TN 00.00.00.00

Status
Not open for further replies.

krasemir

Technical User
Jun 11, 2007
JO

I am having issues redirecting IP sets from my CS1000E RLS 5.5 , When trying to configure new IP phone ( any type ) I’ve got the following :
Node id --
Password --
I don’t know what password is required, then
Invalid TN 000.00.00.00
Reason un equipped
Already I have 2 IP phone programmed and working , but i notice when restarting them : TERMINAL MANEGER CONNECT

THANKS IN ADVANCE

Sounds like someone set up a Node password. Usually a new 1140 will prompt password to enter the config of the phone and you enter color*set (26567*738)
Once you figure out what the Node password is you will be able to enter the correct TN so you can get the phone online. TERMINAL MANAGER CONNECT is what you get when the phone is connecting to the proper TN port you have set.

The phone I try to install is 2002p2 and 2004p2 .
what is tis INVALID TN 000.00.00.00.
Super Loop that Iuse is 4 0.

Have a look at the NTPs. You need to program a Node & TN when initially configuring an IP Phone.

have you programed the tn both in the switch and on the phone? looks like the set is trying to find the default tn.

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

I`ve Already programmed 2 IP phone 1240 and 1230 and they work fine, Node =1, TN is programmed.
the problem that the telephone don’t asked about the TN as usual telephone programming , a it aske about NODE ,after that it ask about password, I don’t know which password it need ?? Then the Invalid TN 000.00.00.00 appears. So it doesn`t give me chanst to put the TN ?

As Tman45 says, there is an installer password configured which needs to be entered as part of setting the node/TN.

I`ve installed many Pabx , i`ve never seen 2002p2 or 2004p2 requiered a password to install it !!
could you please tell me what is the pass. ???

We cannot tell you the password. You will have to look it up on your system. Look in the IP Line Fundamentals under "IP Phone Installer Password".

Correct!!! i2000 series phones DO NOT have a config password like the 1100 series - BUT they can have a NODE password setup and we cannot tell you what yours is set to :) Too bad you don't have any documentation that would tell you what it could be ;)
That is likely why your sets are coming up with TN 00.00.00.00 because you never get to the point to enter the TN because it wants you to put in the correct Node password. Good luck!

Yes, it is a node pass.,
thanks to all of you for the replay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back