Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Invalid column name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bosavvy

Technical User
Dec 16, 2003
IN
I get this invalid column name error when , I refresh a document with prompts.Can anybody help me?

They are prompts built in the conditions

This means that you have errors in your condition objects. Something has changed since your report was built. You now have a condition object that points to something that no longer exists in your database.

Steve Krandel
Westbay Solutions

Well,I am getting this error when, I am using the year object. I observed the universe too and the object exists and is pointing to the right tables.

I've had this error occur when I had development universes on my computer as well as live ones. If there are any duplicate names in the LOV files, it was popping up with that message ie we had a dev set of LOVs and a live set - when they were called the same name, it gave this error - random I know but there's not many BO error messages that actually make sense ;-)

Rgds, Geoff
[blue]Si hoc signum legere potes, operis boni in rebus Latinus alacribus et fructuosis potiri potes![/blue]
Want the [red]best[/red] answers to your questions ? faq222-2244

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back