Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Invalid Account Posting Not Allowed

Status
Not open for further replies.

katididdy

Technical User
Mar 13, 2006
US
My AR person is trying to post and is getting the error "Invalid Account Posting Not Allowed". I found that there wasn't an account listed for the frt_mn_no for an order, and I entered the correct information into the db. However, she is still unable to post. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Nevermind! I had to enter the mn_no in ardisfil. I looked at other db's but forgot that one.

Editing the data in the database is sometimes required. But you always want to ask why did you have too. Then chance backward. Perhaps their is a control file that is not filed out correctly, and you will have to repeat your action over and over.

Which piece of the distribution hit the ARDISFIL with no mn_no (Sales or Receivables) Sales side would check the AR SET File and sure the accounts are setup correctly, then would follow the hierarcy of posting to the Customer Type File.

Sales - Again the AR Setup File, then Product Category Location for sales, then Customer Type

Freight - would be AR Setup, Ship Via Code

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back