Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Intuity Message Manager not refreshing new messages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sc00tie

Vendor
Sep 7, 2006
CA
The message manager application will not show new messages in the inbox when a new message arrives. I have observed new messages appearing when you first open the application on the desk top, but if you leave it open and running new messages to the users mailbox will not refresh to show a new message has arrived.
The customer has changed their network then called me in to make the related changes on their Intuity LX, and I did and the voicemail functions normally with greeting recording and then lamping station.
This application had worked prior to the network changes, does message manager poll for new messages or does it operate some other way?

We are having the same issue. We need to do a manual refresh to bring the new messages into Message Manager. Anyone have a solution??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back