Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Intuity LXI 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

papagigo1

Technical User
Apr 30, 2004
US
I am having a LXI with Message Manager add to a Communication Manager 2.1. I have caller ID QSIG network with 6 switches and calls from these switches don't show their caller ID on the MessageManager screen of the PC. The vendor says I need an additional "Green Feature" at a cost of $2,500. I've never heard of a "Green Feature" Does this sound right?

Mike in NH

Yes, that is correct. If you look at the second page of your vm hunt group, you can see "Calling Party Number to Intuity". When thats stroked Y, and the Green Feature is on in the intuity, Caller ID goes to the intuity..

Thanks Mike144!! , does $2500 sound right for that feature?

Again, Thanks
Mike in NH

not to much you can purchase form Avaya RTU under 2500. I would say yes...

Are u thinking of upgrading any of your other systems. Maybe they will give it to u cheaper to get u to buy the other stuff u were actually going to buy anyway.
The other option is that u have another INtuity in storage that u have already bought the software rights for caller ID and u could drag that one out.

ORYPECOS,
We had contracted with this AVAYA dealer to install a new CM 2.1 with LXI (voice mail and Message Manager) at one location. In the same order we had them upgrade another G3si v11 to the CM2.1, activate QSIG on all 5 AVAYA switches, and one Nortel 81C. Giving us 4 digit dialing.
When the acceptance testing was done we realized the LXI Message Manager would only show the caller ID for it's host switch. This is when they hit us with the cost to us for this GREEN FEATURE! They never mentioned it up until we found the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back