Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Intuity Audix receiving faxes

Status
Not open for further replies.

NLCMH

MIS
Feb 5, 2007
US
Hello is it possible to receive faxes into a Intuity Audix voice mailbox? If so, what settings must be made to the Intuity Server?
If I go into "feature options" on the Intuity "FAX" is listed as "ON".
Is this for sending a fax only?
I just want to recieve a fax into my mailbox, then retrieve it using Message Manager.
How do I do this?

You need to change 3 settings for each subscriber who is using faxing with Message Manager.

On the second page of the subscriber set the following 3 areas to "Y"

IMAPI Access
IMAPI Message Transfer
FAX Creation

We have not been able to fax from Message Manager..anyone have any ideas to make that function work?

Check out this information for both sending and receiving faxes using Message Manager.

Susan
"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls, and looks like work." - Thomas A. Edison

Is message manager free and if so how do I get a copy of it. I have an older Intuity Audix 4.4 and don't think message manage was out when my company bought their Audix.

Thanks,

Post your email addres like this:

ddotfalkenatxyzcompanydotcom and I'll get in touch with you.

Thanks Rockspop

My email address is:
davedotfalkenbergatsafeguardpropertiesdotcom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back