Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Intuity Audix Login Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbud

MIS
Jun 7, 2002
US
This is a dumb question, and I greatly appreciate anyone who takes the time to read it.

I've recently lost the ability to log into an Intuity Audix (for which I am the back-up admin) via a modem connection. I've spoken to our on-site administrator, and we've verified and changed the sa password to try and fix the problem. I'm still getting the following, typical error:

login: SA

Password:
UX:login: ERROR: Login incorrect

I called TSC, and they stated that it was a client problem, since they could log in normally over the same phone line and modem. I've experimented with different modem settings, but that hasn't changed things. We have not reset the Intuity modem, yet.

Any theories?

TIA,

JBud

If your entereing the sa login as SA, try changing it lower case, SA is not a valid login on Intuity Audix

I am using sa, I must have been trying SA in desperation when I copied that.

Thanks,

JBud

Resetting the modem won't do any good, the message you are getting is as straight forward as it appears, you are either entering the wrong password, check your cap locks, or the login you are using is wrong. Since you are getting a valid login prompt, the modem and telnet daemon are functioning correctly.

Has the SA loging been set to expire after a period?

Thanks everyone for the suggestions. It turned out to be a stuck key on the keyboard.

JBud

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back