Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Intuity Audix and HQ in one time zone... LSP in another 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

klmnop

MIS
May 4, 2006
US
We are running ASA 2.1 at HQ in Eastern Time Zone, which also has corporate voicemail (Intuity Audix 1.1).

We just turned up a G350 LSP at a location in the Pacific Time Zone, and voicemail time stamps are way off. Is there anything I can do to correct this? Thanks in advance.

display locations Page 1 of x
LOCATIONS
ARS Prefix 1 Required For 10-Digit NANP Calls? y
Loc Name Timezone Rule NPA ARS Atd Loc Disp Prefix Proxy Sel
No Offset FAC FAC Parm Parm Rte Pat
1: _______________ _ __:__ __ ___ ____ __ __ __ ___________ ___
2: _______________ _ __:__ __ ___ ____ __ __ __ ___________ ___
3: _______________ _ __:__ __ ___ ____ __ __ __ ___________ ___

**The question may not be the technology, but the competency of the support people.**

LOCATIONS

ARS Prefix 1 Required For 10-Digit NANP Calls? n

Loc. Name Timezone Rule NPA ARS Attd Pre- Proxy Sel.
No. Offset FAC FAC fix Rte. Pat.
1: MainEST + 00:00 1 828
4: PacificTime - 03:00 1 775

I was also alerted that the phones at the remote site, are showing the time as being 6 hours ahead.

Previously in the locations table, this time zone had been set as +3 hours. I set this to -3 hours, but phones still display time as being off.

This cleared itself up at some point yesterday afternoon. Thanks!

Glad it worked out. For the record, the PBX's last concern is what time your set has on it. If you ever need to have it refresh RIGHT now, unplug it (or busy/release) plug it back in. This will cause it to obtain the correct time now.

**The question may not be the technology, but the competency of the support people.**

kkumpula - I did have them try this yesterday, but it didn't resolve the issue. Then, a little later, I issued the 'save translations' command. Is it possible that the changes weren't committed/pushed out, until this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back