Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

INTERTEL I:BOX HARD RESET

Status
Not open for further replies.

poacherboy

Programmer
Jul 29, 2014
GB
Hi need to pick someones brains, we inherited an i:box phone system, never heard of them before but are made by intertel and now owned by mitel i think, anyway not much info atall on the web about them, its actually quite a good well specd system hat would suit our needs but we need to be able to change alot of the parameters, we managed to get the ip address for the web server but it asks us for the username and pass word (we tried all the obvious), was wondering if anyone new a master password or if anyone knew how to factory reset it or anything there are 2 switches inside which reset the box but only like powering off so still has settings on it, seems a shame to chuck it as it a good system, and cant do much with the handsets in the way of programming.

hi cheers for that yes i saw those but all theyll want to do is sell you a new phone system or charge you £300 to come out and say they cant get into it or something, ill message dave see what he says thanks

hi, just wondering if anyone knew how to message people on the forum?

dave your an absolute star, password was 1000, thanks very much for your help its much appreciated saved it from the skip, just one last question, from memory do you know if the caller id works on pstn or is it only on the isdn input? thanks joe

Hello

It was no longer in Memory :) so I read the sales stuff for you and CLI is supported on Analogue lines as well as ISDN.

Cheers

Dave

thanks for that dave, just comes up unknown when someone calls, ill have a play, thanks for all the help much appreciated, its actually a good system, much easier than out old pannasonic to use, joe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back