Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Interquartz and IP Office recall issues 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

jayt2702

Technical User
Feb 24, 2005
GB
Could anyone offer any advice with this problem:

I am using an IP Office setup with Interquartz Gemini CLI 9335 phones. When I press the recall button to put a call on hold, it can take up to three attempts before the call is actually put on hold.

I have tried various 2.1 releases, 3.0 and the latest June release, but still we can not seem to fix this problem.

I have read on these forums that settings the TBR timing may help, however Interquartz don't provide any information on how to configure the TBR timings (according to their website ( you can select from 100,200,300 or 400ms timings. Please could anyone advise me on how I can change these timings, or any recommended settings to enter into the Manager application for the IP Office unit.

I have also read that certain versions of the firmware may provide more reliable results. Is there anyone who uses a similar setup who does not suffer from this problem who maybe able to recommend a firmware revision for the analogue module to aid in fixing this problem?

Any advise would be most appreciated.
Thank you all in advance.
Jason

Hello all

As NicolasR quoted we had the problem already in Network Alchemy and less worst in IPO 1.3 otherwise we had the problem all the way. BUT at 3.0 avaya finely accepted this as a problem on all analog extensions.
We have had a privet bild 3.0.67 and the recall problem was solved. Other problems came in but the bug was hunted down. In the releases after 3.0.67 the problem is still there. Maybe the fix will be in the next release.

Paul

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back