Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Internet SK doesn't have export

Status
Not open for further replies.

sonar558

Technical User
Aug 21, 2003
US
I downloaded Interenet SK (ISK) so I could export the address and log info. I loaded ISK onto a P3 250Mhz, Win 98 SE. I went looking in the menu Tools->Export and Export wasn't there. The help file said that is how to export.

Can anyone explain why the export function is not there? Is there something I did wrong?

Thanks.
Alan

Dear Sonar558,
Go to File|Save Cardfile As or press F12
and then choose the type of file you wish to save it as, from the drop-down that appears when you click on the Down Arrow beside:
Save as Type
Good Luck

Regards Jim
Check the FAQ area of this Forum for answers (If there are any FAQs!) , it could save you a lot of time and effort and means that links are more likely to be current. Please 'Comment' on them if they are not!

The FILE|SAVE CARD FILE AS does not save the log files. From reading this forum, SK 99 is suppose to be able to export with the log files. According to the help file, Export is suppose to be under TOOLS but it isn't.

I got SK99 from the recommended download site. Has anyone else found this to be true? If so, is there a fix for this?

Alan

Dear sonar558,
The Program that you can save the Contact log as a Field in .txt format is Internet Sidekick (Sidekick97).
NOT Sidekick99
The download address for Internet Sidekick is:
Good Luck.

Regards Jim
Check the FAQ area of this Forum for answers (If there are any FAQs!) , it could save you a lot of time and effort and means that links are more likely to be current. Please 'Comment' on them if they are not!

Can anyone give me the steps to export sidekick 99 into outlook........many thanks

Dear jalldredge,
Please post your question as a new thread,
with the title:
How can I export sidekick 99 --> Outlook

If you do it that way, it gives more people a chance to answer it and makes the answer available to more people, thus saving me (or whoever else) the trouble of having to answer it more than once.

Please accept this as advice. not criticism.

Regards Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back