Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Internet based SIP Providers with good International calling rates? 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeffthephoneguy

Programmer
Jul 20, 2009
US
Hey all,
I'm using Callcentric for international caqlling for my customers and myself, but having quality issues. Does any have a referrals for an internet based SIP Providers with good International calling rates and good quality?

Jeff
"the phone guy"
ACSS-SME
APSS-SME

Jeff

Log in On callwithus, select VoIP Accounts, I have host set to dynamic, and port blank ( defualt ). Under SIP Registration it should show IP Office V x.x.
If SIP is registered, and You still cannot make calls, check IP office dial route. I use 1n"@sip.callwithus.com"

Andre

I used LES.net for a few years and was less than happy with both their quality and their support. However if you are having issues with the existing provider you may want to try them.

Kyle Holladay / IPOfficeHelp.com
ACSS & APSS SME Communications
MCP/MCTS Exchange 2007
Adtran ATSA, Aruba ACMA

"I have one speed, I have one gear...GO!!!" - Charlie Sheen

"Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is the probable reason why so few engage in it." - Henry Ford

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back