Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Internet acess when Office VPN client with Tunnel Guard installed

Status
Not open for further replies.

makjak

IS-IT--Management
May 27, 2007
GB
Thanks in advance for replying :)

Struggling to access internet after installing work VPN client softwares (Netintegrity Client, Tunnel Guard & VPN CLient).

I used to do personal internet surfing at home thru my wireless broadband connection.

No after installing VPN softwares can not access internet unless I connect to my corporate VPN.

Don't want to share my secureID with anyone at home when I am at work.

Tried no. of solutions including Network Diagnostics, ipconfig, routing print, TCP/IP properties, baynet.tbk(can not update but) etc....

Can not find VPN connection in Network Places and hence can not change the "Use Remote Deafult Gateway..." check box on Networking-Advance tab

I can ping my wirless default Gateway, any websites such as ping ggogle.com, ping rediff.com etc....

Can anyone help, how to enable internet access when not connected to VPN? but remember I do not want to un-install my VPN client s/f.

Again, I know this is possible, some of the kids in corporate are doing that although it carries risk to company network (But no worries if they have company Anti-Virus)

Thanks

Mak

Browser proxy setting? sounds like they've been changed.

Andreas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back