Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Internal transfer blocking for 2 specific extension

Status
Not open for further replies.

indianincest

Instructor
Nov 23, 2008
Hi it is release 4,option 11c, there are 200 extensions (2xxx, all starting with digit 2), I need to setup that 4 department extension (25 extensions) must not transfer any call to 2 specific extension (Ext. 2143 and 2270)whether they received or dialed out. However they could transfer any call to other extension beside these 2 extensions.Any help???
Regards,

You could do this using the DMI tables just set it so that if they try and dial that number it would transfer to the operator instead?

Meridian Option 61C
Symposium v 4.5
NICE Dictaphone Recording

Hi Pal, i am talking about internal extension transfer, i need to restricts extensions being dialing two specific extensions. I can use pretranslation coz it will block whole digit (2) series.
Regards.

-Change the DNs of the two extensions
-Set up IDC to convert their DIDs to the new extensions
-Set the DNs up in SDRR DENY so internal callers can not use trunks to reach the two extensions.
-Define a Route List with LTER YES and a DMI that converts to the new extensions.
-Define CDP DNs that equal the old extensions pointed to the Route List above.
-Set the FRL of the Route List higher than the NCOS of the phones that should not dial the CDP DNs.

Done

~~~
[small]GHTROUT.com | Get the Input/Output Manuals | Tek-Tips FAQs | Recent Replies[/small]

Hi GH, is this setup for blocking transfer calls to these 2 particular extension? I need only that nobody could transfer an external call to both these extension.

Quote:-Multi tennant with 3 tennants?
Tenant could also block dialing (internally) these 2
extensions, is it correct. I dont wants internal dialing
restriction nor wants DID block of these 2 extension, just
wants to stop other extensions not to transfer calls
(external calls) to these 2 specific extensions.

Regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back