Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Internal Server Error

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimhusted

Instructor
Jul 16, 2004
US
Re: BCM at rls. 3.7
I have noticed that since we upgraded our BCMs to 3.7 we get "Internal Server Error" on many BCMs (200, 400, 1000) when we access greetings for AA or Call Center. The problem appears especially after F982. Anyone else?

I found this...

BCM 3.7 Voicemail v.37.00.93.22 Update
…BCM 3.7: Call Pilot "Internal Server Error" After F982…BCM-Multiple fax pages sent to internal fax machine o Q01175133 -BCM 3.7: Call Pilot "Internal Server Error" After F982…
Images, Loads and Releases - html - Nov 01 2005 - 9 KB - Status: Released

G.William Ramirez

Has this issue or similar been seen when using Quick Start on un-initialized BCM 200/400 3.7 systems?

Consulting -
"If You're Not A Part Of The Solution, There's Good Money To Be Made In Prolonging The Problem."

OK, so with a week's worth of troubleshooting, and frustrations I've found that if the Internal Server Error comes up after the CallPilot is intialized, and you press F982 from the Control Set, the Nortel Patch WILL correct the issue. If you are getting the Internal Server Error, prior to pressing F982 from the Control Set, you probably have a bad harddrive, or MSPEC Card.

G.William Ramirez

I too have gotten "internal server error" on previous releases. I usually get the msg when logging on to Callpilot via the unified manager. Usually have to reboot to get in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back