Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Internal Overflow , Script too large

Status
Not open for further replies.

kriss

Programmer
Oct 24, 2001
KE
Hie ,
I have a problem trying to compile certain script.It keeps giving me "Internal Overflow , Script too large" and then point to a different script ... eg :

Library: D:\Ogms_2003\ogms_fms_reports.pbl
Object: w_fuel_reports
Function: w_fuel_reports::wf_hfocv_year
(0023): Fatal C0022: Internal overflow, script is too large

Whatever am compiling is not wf_hfocv_year but it is in the
w_fuel_reports object... Help !!!!!

Rgds
Cj

Your function wf_hfocv_year is too large; you will need to break it into smaller sub units (functions or events).

When you compile/save an object in PB the entire thing is compiled, not just the current script you are working on.

try exporting the syntax and importing it again...it worked for me once..

Helloz,
Someone tell me how I can get rid of all unreferenced objects in my libraries.Or just how can I find out if the existing objects are not referenced anymore..

eg. UO_MYUSEROBJECT

Rgds
Chriss

You can search the pbl files for your application for references to the objects you are unsure of. You can do this either in PB or if you use a source control tool search the source control libraries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back