Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Internal Follow Me 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

aprasha

Technical User
Oct 2, 2003
I know that internal follow me is *21*---# and external is *22#---#, but,
What's the exactly parameter on route or whatever that makes a route permit *21* or *22#?

The problem is that I have a Tie-Line with a private mobile enterprise por corporative mobiles with it's short numbers (it's almost like extensions), but the follow me are external and I want to permit internal...

Thx !!!

That's tell you if the extension can or not make an external follow me. But what I need is permit (or not) extern follow me to certain extensions through certain routes.

Thx for answering !

Or better, permit internal diversion through an external private route. That's all

Thx!!

things to check out :

D4 of VARO (RODAP) parameter (0 = tie line,1 = public line)
D3 of SERV (ROCAP) parameter (0 = did line, 1 = tie line)
D2 of ADC (RODDP) parameter (0 = unknown public ,2 = national public, 5 = unknown private)

greetings,

Well...The mobile route has the D4 of VARO with 9!! The D3 of SERV as 0 and D2 of ADC with 5.

I've changed SERV and ADC but *21* replies "Service not accepted".

My question is If I change the VARO to 0, I would make an internal follow me throw the destinations of that route (corporative mobiles)?

Are the 3 parameters given for whosrdaddy (thx!!!!) absolutely necesary to permit *21*? Only one of them? In other words..... what does the MD exactly analyze for permit or not an internal follow me to a number?

I suppose that the necessary change on the route or roddi will make the normal callings through that route fall, but that's another war....

Thx a lot!

This won't work .
*21* from md excepts a acknowledge from the other side .
The service request is rejected by the other side.Hence "service not accepted" .

To setup qsig with network services to other brands pbx/other than a md you must use ISO-QSIG .
The network (other side) must support/be setup as
standardized ISDN ISO QSIG Generic Functional protocol
and the standard supplementary services Call forwarding(*21), Call transfer and additional network feature Path replacement will be supported if implemented on each side.

se parnum 223 .

And ISO-QSIG
1.4 Interworking with non-ASB 501 04, supporting standard ISDN services
Basic Call, Calling/Connected Line Identification, Advice Of Charge and Name Identification are supported according to ECMA-QSIG and ISO-QSIG standards, and can thus be supported when interworking with a non ASB 501 04 which supports the same service.

Call completion is supported according to ISO-QSIG and can be supported when interworking with a non ASB 501 04 which supports the same service. In that case the option Type of protocol to use for Supplementary service Call back/Call completion in the ADC parameter must be set to Standardized Generic Functional Protocol.

Call forwarding is supported according to ISO-QSIG and can be supported when interworking with a non ASB 501 04 which supports the same service. In that case the AS parameter, PARNUM=223 Type of network services must be set to Call forwarding and the entire network segment must use the same type of service. The ASB 501 04 exchange has to be R8 or higher.

Call transfer is supported according to ISO-QSIG and can be supported when interworking with a non ASB 501 04 which supports the same service. In that case the AS parameter, PARNUM=223 Type of network services must be set to Call transfer and the entire network segment must use the same type of service. The ASB 501 04 exchange has to be R8 or higher.

Path replacement is supported according to ISO-QSIG and can be supported when interworking with a non ASB 501 04 which supports the same service. In that case the AS parameter, PARNUM=223 Type of network services must be set to Path replacement and the entire network segment must use the same type of service. The ASB 501 04 exchange has to be R8 or higher.

Other standard services can be supported in transit situations. This requires that the involved ISDN routes are initiated for support of the Generic Functional protocol, i.e. the VARI parameter in the RODAI command must be set accordingly.

syar

aprasha,

what BC version do you have, it seems to me that you have BC9. if the other side of the tieline is not an MD110 you must have BC11 to have an ISO qsig working like it should.

I have BC10, and PARNUM 223 hasn't any value in that version. I've another MD in BC11 that has that PARNUM.
I hope, soon i will have all my MDs in BC12, but I think if I could use the Call Diversion service then...¿or not?

Thx all!!

You must have net facilities (The last digit in sig of the rocap set to "1"), and send b-number as private to the route (the second in ADC set to "5" or "6")
corch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back