Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Intergrating with a GSM Gateway

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueMar

IS-IT--Management
Dec 4, 2013
US
Hello Gurus,

I recently purchased a Portech MV-374 GSM Gateway. The customer would like to use this for outbound calling. So far I've placed the gateway in the same IP range as the PBX and inserted SIM cards into CH 1 and 2. So since this is the first time I attempt to do this integration, I want to get some pointers from anyone that has already done this type of installation. Any instruction, comments, and/or feedback are greatly appreciated.

Bluemar, if you're only using 2 of the 4 GSM radios, disable the unused in Mobile/Settings.

The voip part is pretty straight forward, all you need is in the manual: Here

On the IPO set the SIP ch to 2, so the IPO won't hunt for more lines than you have.
Use an ARS to fall back on regular lines if the GSM is busy.

Kind regards

Gunnar

2cnvimggcac8ua2fg.jpg

Gunnaro,

Not sure how to set up the voip part to get it to register, Can you please explain to me how to set up the voip feature to get them registered to my system.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back