Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Interdev and Ultradev =^)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valen

ISP
Dec 5, 2000
US
Does anyone know where I can find information on using Microsoft Visual Interdev with Macromedia's Ultradev?

Thanks

Justin All great discoveries are made by mistake.

Justin N. Bishop
Webmaster
TIB, Inc.

jbishop@tib.com

Your getting out of your league.

If you can program sites using Interdev, even the thaught of Ultradev would make you feel sick.

I reccommend a crash course in Interdev, and get rid of Ultradev. The quality of your work will increase daily. ----------------------------------------
Don't forget to visit for some banging new music from DJ Cumback (ME!)

Kingmarl,

It is true that Interdev is much better, however, the abiity to make neat graphical content using dreamweaver and fireworks (and flash, etc.) is hard to let go of. In fact, I have been trying to deal with the following problem, but with VS.net. Maybe one of you has solved this problem:

Hello:

I would like to open my .aspx file using Dreamweaver so that I can add graphics and effecs. How do I do this?

The .aspx file was generated when I made a new "asp.net web application" project. I put a button and a label on the form. I can run the project within VS.net and I get a standard output window with the button and label that are on the form clearly viewable and operational.

If I open the same .aspx file with Dreamweaver it does not work. It has no functionality, and the button viewable is gone completely. This also goes for when I try FrontPage.

Do I have to be limited to the tools given in VS.Net to make my .aspx web page? Why can I not use other web developement programs, like Dreamweaver or FrontPage, to change and modify the graphical content of my .aspx file?

Thanks for the help,

Tom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back