Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Interactive web software

Status
Not open for further replies.

a321

Technical User
Jul 24, 2003
OM

Hi all.

Is it possible to get interactive software to build my own site on CD? I found most on the internet but not on CD.
I have never built a site before and I want to learn now.

Thank in advance.

Why do you need it on CD if you can find it on the internet?

The best way to learn how to build a web-site is by looking at how other web-sites are built. The easiest way to do that is online, since most websites are not available on CD.

Have a look at some of the links in the Partners Box over to the left of screen or search google for tutorials.

Are you looking for site-building software on a CD, or software to build a site which itself is on a CD.

If the former, the front cover of internet magazines is a good low-cost source. If the latter, you need no special software - any HTML writing program will do, including Notepad.

-- Chris Hunt
Extra Connections Ltd

The real world's OK for a visit, but you wouldn't want to LIVE there!

hi a321!
I don't quite see why do you need a site (a WEB site?!) not on the net, but on cd? Do you mean smth like a presentation site? There are some of one-click solutions, that help you build both html/flash sites and presentations. Just search for professional sites creation or try this one: This should help! ;-)

What I need is interactive software like "website builder" to build my onw site. But on CD so that I can buy and build my site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back