Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Interactive PowerPoint 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

LewisReeder

IS-IT--Management
Jul 18, 2005
US
I am developing a training program in PowerPoint and would like to include a jeopardy slide. I was wondering if there is anyway to make the slide interative. I would like to click once on the dollar amount selected by the participant to display the question. I would like to then click again on the question to display the answer then click so it goes back to main jeopardy board.

I know this can be done in flash but is there anyone to do this in PowerPoint? Any insight would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Lew

You are talking about several slides, which are animated together.

We created one in exactly the way you are describing, and structured it like this:

Main Jeopardy slide had all the dollar amounts. Each dollar amount when clicked would link to another slide related to that amount, plus have the question. That same slide, when clicked again, would reveal the answer and then a third click would return you back to the main jeopardy slide.

Worked really well.

Hasit, Thank you. Very helpful. One additional question, how did you grey out the box chosen after returning to the main screen?

We didn't do anything. Once you click on a link, it changes colour, so we used that feature. Because we were in slideshow mode, everyone could see which ones had gone and which ones were still available to be selected.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back