Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Inter-Tel with Norstar Software

Status
Not open for further replies.

exsmogger

Vendor
Oct 23, 2002
US
I happened upon an eBay auction listing an Inter-Tel GLX that it claims is upgraded with Norstar 4x8 software. Has anyone ever seen such a "hybrid" in service? The listing pictures Norstar phones with the control unit. I am dubious because the control unit is shrouded with bubble wrap. Here's a link to the listing:

Brian Cox
Georgia Telephone

I bet they are highly confused.

I have an F1 McLaren for sale if anyone wants.
$950,000.00
It's in my locked garage so cant take pictures of it but it works.

=----(((((((((()----=
curlycord

small-logo-sig.png

Toronto Canada

LOL curly. That was my first thought as well that this guy is either severely confused or is trying to pull a scam. I wouldn't see any advantage to doing this anyway. I was just curious.

Joe, that's funny. You'd never be able to hang the phone up. You should get 10 at that price. The guy also has a terrible feedback rating.

Brian Cox
Georgia Telephone

I know, I can usually spot a confused or scam person miles away....on ebay.

It's almost like his boss says to just put those on eBay but doesn't really care if anyone buys the item or not.

I did get a really good deal the other day.....a box of i2004 phones with Nortel Power Supplies for $6.99....5 of the 7 phones worked and all power supplies worked....those power supplies are getting rather expensive lately. I also bought an i2004 with KEM Ether Grey for .99 cents.....works great! The i2004 phones are great phones to give to my remote friends to work off the UCx switch.

Still Love Norstar though!

"Keep the Peace, Use RLS"

I never had much problem with the I2004 phones. They worked great on our old BCM 200 at my last job. You're right about the power supplies. One of them usually goes for upwards of $20 when you can find them. Great deal you got!

Brian Cox
Georgia Telephone

also notice they say it comes with T7208 phones but in the picture it's the M phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back