Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Intelligent Contact Center statistics 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

kbullers

Technical User
Apr 7, 2008
US
What performance statistics does Intelligent Contact Center track in real time? Calls in queue, calls answered/abandoned, etc?

So Reporting for Call Center will show this data in a live state (i.e. in a table or graphical form), not just in a report that you have to run?

That is correct you can run realtime or reports

Hope that helped

All of it color-coded, to represent an incoming call, on hold, outgoing call, in Not Ready state, and logged off. Plus, configurable based on Skillsets or Agents, or both.

Adversity is Opportunity

So is there much point in getting ICC and Reporting for Call Center? It seems like from what you are telling me that Reporting for Call Center will give me historical and real-time reports, as well as monitor agent status/queue status/etc. Those are the things that I need and would rather just get one app if possible.

I can't find info on Reporting for Call Center on Nortel's site... anyone have a link to more info?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back