Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Intel Host Media Processing (HMP) on Ericsson MD110 BC12

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrancisPogi

Programmer
Sep 6, 2005
PH
I'm a newbie here, thanks to google for bringing me to this forum. Does anyone here have experience developing HMP applications using Ericsson MD110 BC12 as the PBX? I got a couple of questions to ask please help.

---Francis

from what I know from intel HMP, it supports H323 connectivity, so yes you can connect it with the MD110 via IP. don't know about applications on this platform though...

-----------------------------------------------------
What You See Is What You Get
Never underestimate tha powah of tha google!

Has this app to do with CTI?

- Yes. I'm developing a call attendant/voice mail system using intel HMP. I successfully registered my application to MD's Gatekeeper but when I made a call to it using my DBC 425 phone the call setup terminates with an incompatible device error.

Another question: I have an PBX-IP Media Gateway from Intel which is capable of registering to a GateKeeper, so in my case its MD110 GW. But, it seems that MD110 rejects the registration, both the manual selection and automatic GW discovery. Does MD110 GW accepts only devices of the same brand which is Ericsson? Appreciate if you could shed light on this matter.

Thanks
-FrancisPogi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back