Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Integration Issues with GW7

Status
Not open for further replies.

edlennon

Technical User
Mar 30, 2007
US
I'm relatively new to GW and cannot figure out how to get Groupwise to launch as my email client when attempting to send an email from IE 6. Groupwise is not one of my availabe choices in IE under Internet Options/Programs.

I also have a problem when trying to email a file from within Word(2003). My office computer will just lock up and my home computer launches Outlook.

If I need to uninstall GW and reinstall it, will my configurations (signatures, layout, options, etc) still be in place after the reinstall?

Thanks,

Ed

Go to your internet options either by selecting tools then options in internet explorer or by selecting internet in control panel and select the programs tab. Then select Groupwise as the default mail program and that should fix both of your problems.

Mark

Thanks so much. Do you mind if I ask what the search criteria was that you used to locate this file? I searched the knowledge base and cool solutions for help, but never ran across this. Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back