Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Integrating ServiceCenter and Openview

Status
Not open for further replies.

lc21

Technical User
Sep 11, 2002
GB
I am trying to integrate ServiceCenter with Openview. Can anyone offer any tips on how to do this...

Ideally I would like a reference site in the UK to come and see how the integration is working for you.

Thanks in anticipations

Hi

Apologies for not picking this up earlier - talk to Integrant Systems, they've got UK references for Openview and Service Centre in integrations. mail to inquiries@integrant.co.uk

Hi,

We use the ITO module through SCAUTO to integrate the 2. Using a predefined message from openview and creating new event processes to match.

If you have any questions about specifics I can provide some technical documentation for you

Regards

Jassen

This is not very difficult to do at all and as has already been stated, it can be done with SCAuto. Peregrine sell a pre-packaged adapter that probably does all you need.

Talk to your Peregrine contact or ask to be put through to someone that can walk you through the features.

Good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back