Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Insufficient ACD Agent Licenses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 28, 2006
US
I keep getting this message in the Delta Server Events. I know I am over the amount, what I would LIKE to know is what problems could I encounter because of this?

Thanks

No real time stats in CCV for the people who do not have a licence.

ACA - IP Office Implement
ACS - IP Office Implement
ACE - IP Office Implement
ACI - IP Office Implement

I have noticed this, it reads them as "undefined". Is this something I can fix by logging out people who have an ACD license down to the amount of licenses I have or do I have to completely take these other people off ACD agent status through the IP Office Manager?

Thanks again!

With CCC all members of a group have to be Agents. If you have some people in a group that have Agent status and some who don't then print your reports off and throw them in the bin as they will not be accurate.

You need to have enough Agent Licenses to cover all the group members at any time.

Remember, it isn't the number of programmed Agents but the number of phones logged in.

Make sure people are logging thier phones off to save on agent licenses.

Jamie Green

ACA:Implement - IP Office
ACS:Implement - IP Office

Fooball is not a matter of life and death-It is far more important!!!!

It is good to know that it is the number of agents logged in and not the number programmed.

Indeed I know that only ACD agents can receive reporting.

My problem for example right now is that I only have 17 agents logged in with 25 licenses, and yet more than half of those logged in are still greyed out in the Delta Server as seemingly inactive. On top of that they are all considered as "undefined" in the CCV as noted by PlatinumGuy earlier.

Anytime an agent logs off they no longer show as "undefined" but go right back to it once they log in.

Very strange.

What S/W versions have you got???

Jamie Green

Okay, this will probably be funny to you and keep in mind this was in no part my idea... :)

IP Manager 6.0.5 with VMPro 3.1 and Delta Server Version 5.2.9 and both the IP Manager and the VMPro are running on the same server for an IPO 412.

Yeah yeah let the laughing commence.

What do you have on the 412 and expansion units??? Which CCC release are you using??? If you have 4.0.x on the IPO I would make sure all the units are on 6.0.x and upgrade the VM to 4.0.x

I believe there were some issues with CCC and 4.0.5. A mate of mine got 4.0.7 2 weeks before release to fix various issues. A S/W upgrade might not be a bad idea.

I have recently installed an IP500 4.0.7 with CCC 5.0.43 and Delta Server 5.2.13. All went without a hitch. which supprised me!!!!!!!!!

Jamie Green

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back