Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

installing webshield (changing ports)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 2, 2000
US
I am going to install Network ASsociates and was told to change the port for exchange to port 7192. Does anyone know how to do this? Thanks.[ponytails2]

Hi Sierrapeac,
I met the same problem also. Right now I just have my Exchange Server installed with the GroupShield.
So have you found the way to do this yet??

I am using arcserve 7.0 build 1086 and have configured
alert manager to send the mail when the job completes successfully. I am able to get the test mail but not the mail when the job finishes successfully. I have tried giving the full email address (smtp address) but even then no luck. Can anybody help me?
Thanks a lot.
Anupam

I am using arcserve 7.0 build 1086 and have configured
alert manager to send the mail exchange 5.5 server when the job completes successfully. I am able to get the test mail but not the mail when the job finishes successfully. I have tried giving the full email address (smtp address) but even then no luck. Can anybody help me?
Thanks a lot.
Anupam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back