Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Installing fonts for template

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest_imported

Jan 1, 1970
Question: The non-profit organization I work for has recently taken on the responsibility of working on our program guide.

A graphic designer at the printer's provided us with a template and a directory of the fonts used in the template.

How do I add these fonts into my system? I already tried going through Control Panel, Fonts, Install New Font. (PC User) The fonts are listed there, but when I open the template, the program asks for a substitute font to be selected.

Did I not install the font in the correct place?

What kind of fonts are they? What does the icon look like? Most fonts in the newer Operating Systems will be able to be installed in the Fonts Control Panel. But in older OS's like Windows 95/98/ME, in order to install Type 1 fonts, you must download Adobe Type Manager from
Find out what kind of fonts they are and what version of Windows are you using and then we'll be able to help you better.

- Adobe Bob

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back